Social- cultural integration for children aged 5 – 14
- Integration of children in public schools, in particular Roma, Egyptian and illiterate children
- Social and economic support for children attending school regularly through networks of cooperation with institutions such as schools, the Education Department, the Institute of Curricula, etc.
- Removal of children from the streets; elimination of child labor
- Registration of children who are not yet registered as Albanian citizens
- Psycho-social support and legal assistance to abused children and domestic violence problems
- Art, guitar, violin and photography skills workshops and courses, handicrafts, assistance with homeworks, etc.