Integration and capacity building for young people aged 14-20 years
- Training young people to be able to enforce their rights
- Enhancing youth participation in decision making process.
- Promoting and facilitating the creation of youth organizationsable to design, seek and implement small projects; to develop and enrich the lives of their peers.
- Enhancing their cultural and intellectual background (foreign languages, social animation, cinema, internet, meetings, exchange of experiences, etc.)
- Employment of youth through vocational training (waiting tables, sewing, computer skills, reception skills, animation skills, , English andItalian language)
- Providing psycho-social support for various domestic and social issues